Saturday, March 03, 2007

bring on the weather

After my adventures in California I jumped on a plane and high tailed it over to Tucson Arizona. I had a great time in Cali, I saw everything I wanted and more! Now that I am in Tucson I will be logging the long hours on the bike. I am looking to build a solid base for the upcoming season. Since I landed I have done 350km’s, in 4 days. The guys I am living with are cool dudes. Ian, from Ontario, Mark, from just around the corner and Ryan from Hamilton. It is really easy to wake up and jump on the bike knowing the sky is blue and it is always above 20 degrees. Living the dream…living the dream. Along with my roommates there are a bunch of familiar faces here in Tucson. Adam Morka, Emily Batty, Buck Miller and Danielle Kenny just to name a few. Now for the apartment, last time I was in Tucson, we lived in the south east part and now we are in the northwest. All I can say is it is a lot classier then Eastside Place (2004 Apartment). Rio Vista (present apartment) is in a cleaner area, has a closer grocery store and not as sketchy people.

Let the fun begin!

1 comment:

Sonja said...

I LOVE the ST PATTY"S outfits!! You guys have tooo much spare time on your hands.
Are you going ridin dressed like that?