Friday, September 15, 2006

Let the journey BEGIN


Sooooo, I started this blog due to the reason of pure boredom, naw I’m just kidding. Over the next few months I will be traveling around North America racing my bike! Hopefully I will bring you stories of victory, but with that comes stories of defeat (I am hoping for a lack of that). Whatever the future holds it shall be an exciting adventure.
Over the past few months I have been injured and unable to race my bike. It has been the longest few months of my life. At first I was cursing everything, I think it was due to the fact I could never get a clean crisp answer from any of my doctors about what was wrong with my knee. Then Came Alvin Brown, A man that knows more about the body then I know about bikes. Let’s just say he worked his magic and got me back to 100%... not only physically but mentally! I jump up on the pony for my first race this coming weekend (September 17, 2006). It will give me a good idea on the time and energy I will have to put in to get me where I want to be.
Other then that good morning, good afternoon and good night!!!

No comments: