Wednesday, October 25, 2006

rocky...click and enjoy

A weekend of rocky!

I would have to say it has been about 2 weeks since I wrote in this great, amazing and wickedly cool page, its well over due! This weekend a big group of us made our way down deep in to the States the home de motor…or for you uneducated people…motor home! The group was made up of these sexy people….
Cris Douglas “Captain Kirk”
Kyle Douglas “Rocky Balboa”
Neil Ross “Invader from the North”
Tara Ross “Terminator”
Kevin Hazzard “People know him”
Amanda Sin “Kyle's joke laugher”

The trip began with my Dad and me waking up at 4:45am to drive to Hamilton to pick up Neil, Tara, Kevin and Amanda! The official time of departure from Hamilton was around 7:03ish. The drive down was like any other drive good clean fun. Our first destination was in a place called …umm …um…um where was it…oh right we were in DELAWAREeeeeeeeeeeee?...inside joke but…you would understand if you were cool enough to join me on my adventures! Anyways….the first place we parked the motor home was theeeeeeeee funniest place… Now I quote Neil “wow…the motor home has probably doubled the value of this property with it parked here.” I hope that paints you a good picture. We settled in for the night anxiously waiting for the next day!

Race #1
Neil’s race- he raced strong, consistent and moved up the whole race.
Kevin’s race- started at the back fought hard till then end!
Tara’s race- I would be scared racing against her, her starts are viciously hard!!!
Amanda’s race- raced a smart race with good placement!
My race- ripped up the technical features!!!
Cris’s day- running around making sure we all were ready to go… Thanks a bunch Dad!!!

Race #2
This was a new day and a new race…. So we were all hungry for some American blood!!!
I thought I would get the motor home rocking in the morning by putting one of the best all time movies in the DVD player to get everyone pumped…yeah you guess right ROCKY.
Neil’s race- well he won…and was named the “Invader From the NORTH”… from the race announcer so you mix that up with ROCKY movies and you get some pumped racers!!! Way to get us going Neil!
Kevin’s race- well he put pain into everyone he raced against…anytime he caught someone he would just ride right threw them…way to go buddy!
Tara’s race- She had a huge mechanical that put her off her bike, making her run half the race course to get a new bike… I witnessed first hand frustration and pain…but she overcame it and slowly worked her way back into the race!
Amanda’s race- wow race number 4 for her and she’s already gets top ten, now that’s skill...lucky!
My race- well with Rocky 3 and 4 fresh in my mind I knew I had to push deep! And I quote “I can’t be beat and I won’t be beat” ….. I had flow and power…and every time the pain started to take over I said no not today!
Cris’s day- wow he brought his A game…wicked cheers super motivating…great support!

With another great weekend in the books we packed up and started the journey home!!!

If I was to some up the weekend in a few words, “you’re going to eat lightening and crap thunder”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"My race- ripped up the technical features!!!" I like it