Friday, December 29, 2006

Cleaned it up

I figured with the time I have between racing, training and eating I would spice up the blog and put a little loving in to it for your viewing pleasure. Now whenever you’re working, at school or bored you have somewhere to go to find out a little KD gossip. Unfortunately sometimes won’t be much, but some days it may just blow your mind.

Just to give you an update I have been doing a bunch of cyclocross training over the last two days with Greg Reain. It has been quality riding, he showed me this really interesting forest that has some amazing little loops that really tune up the cyclocross skills. After two days of riding in the forest I took it upon myself to name it “Greg’s magical forest,” I don’t think he likes the name. The riding needless to say is magical…..ahahaha….other than that I have a new roommate, now in one room is Greg, Shaun (new guy) and myself. All Canadian, so we all get along!

cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks pretty smooth. good job