Friday, December 22, 2006

day 2

2 days two 2 reports…

Well London wasn’t the best of experiences; I would have to say the mother land did not treat me well! I ended up leaving the airport at 7:45pm…so I spent a total of 12hrs in the airport, which is not bad considering after I left the TV was saying some people would be spending up to 3 days there due to cancelled flights! All though that is good news, there is some bad, my bike and luggage did not show! So I stood in a line for an hr to find out that it could be a week before I get my bike and clothes…yeah that pissed me off seeming I have a race on 2 days…great eh! I didn’t get out of the airport till 12 and it was an hr drive to my house, wicked long day with all the time changes. I now get to go buy new clothes at some cool euro stores…the bad news is everything’s closed at 4pm today, everyone goes on holidays! Sweet the days keep on getting better…Europe is treating me well! hahahhahahahha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I suppose the people that are looking for your luggage have been told about your races....did it have any affect on them....maybe they should provide you with cycling allowances too....

Maw...