Friday, December 08, 2006

well overdue!!!

Wow it has been a while since I did a post. I have been crazy busy getting ready for my trip to Europe. I am pretty excited; it will be my first time across the ocean. I will be racing 8 races while I am there, they include 3 World Cups, 4 UCI C2 races and last but not least World Championships.

I did not get a chance to post any pictures from the last 3 weeks, so here are some pictures of what has been going on!



The jersey....

The lil trooper!!!

RUN forest RUNNNN!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats and good luck Kyle..We will be thinking of ya..
Havy

Anonymous said...

Loved reading your blog. Have a great time in Europe...I mean...Kick butt!

Thanks for making my year.

Trish

Anonymous said...

have lots of fun over there & good luck. dick & evelyn