Friday, December 14, 2007

Getting back on the Horse

Time fly’s by when you are having fun. The last time I posted on my wall was over 4 months… that’s way to long… sorry for that. I would like to say the reason for not posting was the fact that I was loaded with things to do but really it was me being pure lazy. Now that I have shaken that bug I will be posting regularly on here just to keep people updated with my adventures or just to write down my random thoughts…

 

The Update:

I will be leaving for Belgium on Dec 28th to start my Europe cyclocross campaign. I will be racing 3 UCI cross races, 2 World Cups and last but not least World Championships on January 26th in Italy. I am super excited about Italy, it has been a life long dream to go to Italy and now I get to go and race there…living the dream!

 

The Prep:

Well right now I am just trying to log as much bike time as the weather permits me to. As most people know Snow+Bike= sickness, depression, trainer time and crashes… With the snow I have been logging many epic snowshoe adventures. My home turf offers many unique landscapes to challenge my efforts.

 

The Life:

This time of year seems to always stress people out because of the added “to do list”… aka Christmas shopping. For me I have completed my shopping and most of my travel plans, my stress level is at an all time low.

 

The End

Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeaaaaaaah
joker and sweet kyle come back to Belgium.
I am really happy.
beceause I miss you a lot

Anonymous said...

Well written article.