Thursday, January 11, 2007

La doucheeeeeeee

Douchesssss….yeah you heard me! Now at first you think who’s he douche but when really you should be thinking what is a Douche. Well it’s your lucky day because I am going to let you know. It’s an outdoor portable shower! I forget to mention this in my report I put up last night, I don’t know how it slipped my mind because it was probably the funniest thing that has happened to me on this trip! After my race I picked up my clean clothes and headed over to the douches. Tara forgot to mention to me that they were shared male/female showers. I jumped threw a red plastic curtain door in to the showering area, the only thing between me and the world. There was one other guy in there getting changed, so not a big deal. Anyways I was getting undressed trying to figure out what I was going to do with all my dirty clothes. At this point I am supporting the no clothes show and in walks two pretty attractive girls just talking away. Me as cool as I am is thinking um shit, I am in the girls shower? Then I was like there’s the other dude in here, we both couldn’t have made the same mistake. The girls are just chatting away while I am just standing there naked. At this point I am thinking alright this would probably be a good time to say hi, but then I thought that might come off a little creepy. Then I just figured they made a mistake and came in to the guy’s showers…and in my books that’s a great mistake. They just didn’t care…they picked up some gear which was either there’s or maybe a husbands or boyfriends and just continued on there day like nothing happened. All I know is that my naked white ass was hanging out for them to see. I wasn’t alone on this because the other guy was just chilling in the shower while the girls were there. I guess that’s how it is done in Europe! I hope the France showers are even better…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha thats awesome buddy haha betcha it made your day even better: awesome race AND girls in a shower dude europe rocks haha keep up the good work buddy
haydn

Anonymous said...

i have nothing to say here.

ian

Anonymous said...

The world needs more co-ed showers.....