Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Move

The big move was yesterday; we packed up and moved from our Tielt-Winge house to the Cycling Center in Hertzberg. The Center is a very nice facility and offers a lot of beneficial services that really help us out. For example steam room, massages, full garage with tools and a very comfortable chilling room. For the big Lance Armstrong fans, in the garage hangs one of his TT bikes. Once again Greg and I roomed together; we have a good rhythm why mess it up now! What else is there about this place? Oh yeah I was very disappointed when I left our other house because of the location of the bakery. It was very close and had amazing bread. I just got in from a ride and noticed that there was a bakery super close to our new house. I stopped in to check it out and wow they have a bigger selection. I am going to Brugge in the next hour, try out the tourist thing. I will be putting up pictures of the house tonight so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like your new house is kindof a big deal??!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kyle...we have landed in Brussels. See you on Thursday.
Keep having fun and save some beer for us.
Maw & Sonja