Sunday, February 18, 2007

back in the sadddddleeee

I took a break from riding and from writing once I got home. I needed the time to just chill and relax. I felt that there was no need to post anything. Now that I have had my time off and tried to get the body back to 100% I am off for training in California and Tucson. My plan is to build my base up in the nice warm weather of the south!

So stay tuned for a regular updated Blog starting on Tuesday. I fly in to California at 1045pm. You may not know this…but its kind of big deal!

One thing I have been enjoying while home is the snow; I have been trying to regularly snowshoe and ski. With this global warming you never know how long we will have snow for… thanks Al Gore.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Al Gore is seriously the man. Did you see that movie cause it is so good. The fewer cars the better!

(Check out my blog)

Anonymous said...

Hello Kyle,
Don't you miss belgium to much?
I have some pictures where you are struggling in the belgian mud. If you send me your email i will post them.
i wish you a great summer season, and maybe till next cross-season
Eddie.