Sunday, February 04, 2007

Partayyyyy

I have been home for less then a week and in that time I have done absolutely nothing. I have been logging a lot of sitting time! A part from that I have been also organizing a surprise Rock Star Party for Matty D. I had a bunch of help from The Fitzy squad, Moma Duke Douglas and many others. The party went great, Matt was totally surprised! It was nice to come home and relax and have an amazing party! Here is just a taste of what happened… I don’t think everyone could handle the whole thing!

The Begining of the night...

Kelly and I attempting the Titanic...she let go!

Put your hands up in the air, put your hands up!...missing from picture Ian Manning

Look Mom no hands! tricky dicky dutch playing games

steam roller....great girl/guy ratio, must be someones birthday!

Birthday Boi rocking out!

Birthday boi trying to show me how to dance...TRYING
The last ones standing...not bad not bad! well sitting
Morning after...only a few Casualties!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

another AWESOME douglas party super fun kinda weird ending for me lol oh well lol good old alcohol
haydn

Matt Patterson said...

u guys are fucked.... still